We support individuals in Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire with problematic drug and/or alcohol use to rebuild their lives within the community through our recovery support services.
Do you or a person you know need help in recovering from addiction? Let us help. You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
By filling in a short enquiry form: Get help here
Through our webchat service:
Contact us via webchat using the purple button at the bottom of this page.
Our services are free and confidential. They are focused around peer support, groupwork, personal development, learning and volunteering, a lot of which is now available online. We do not provide clinical services or medication, so we may recommend that you contact your local treatment service if you are likely to require this kind of support.
Filling in the enquiry form does not commit you to anything, but will give us the opportunity to assess how best we can help you.
Our support will be tailored to your needs. You may not know what your new life will look like, but we will support you on your path towards working it out. We’re not here to judge you or to weigh you down with commitments.
- Alcoholics Anonymous - network of self-help groups and support for anyone who wants to stop drinking
- Narcotics Anonymous - network of self-help groups and support for anyone who wants to stop using drugs
- Al-Anon and Alateen - network of self-help groups and support for anyone affected by another’s drinking
- NACAO - information, advice and support for everyone affected by a parent’s drinking
- Adfam - help for families affected by a loved one’s drinking/ drug use.
- Talk To Frank - honest information about drugs
- GamCare - free information, advice and support for anyone harmed by gambling.
- Gamblers Anonymous - network of self-help groups and support for anyone who wants to stop gambling
- Gam-Anon - network of self-help groups and support for anyone affected by another’s gambling
- Samaritans - 24 hour phone line and chat support for anyone in crisis
- Childline help & advice for young people and children about a range of issues
- Dual Diagnosis Anonymous - DDAUK is a 12 Step Fellowship for those who suffer with mental health problems &/or an addiction issue
- Change Grow Live - statutory drug and alcohol service for adults in Notts
- WAWY - statutory drug and alcohol service for adults in Lincs
- NRN - statutory drug and alcohol service for adults in Nottingham city
- Steps Together – private detox and rehabilitation facility in Notts and Leics
- Studio House - supportive living, abstinence-based drug & alcohol rehab based in Nottingham.
- Hetty’s - Help and support for families in Nottinghamshire affected by a loved one’s alcohol or drug use
- CGL Young Persons’ Notts service - Young person's drug and alcohol service for under 18s
- Jigsaw (CGL Nottingham) - Young person's drug and alcohol service for under 18s
They gave me confidence, gave me something to look forward to, gave me focus & structure...and most of all, gave me the strength & confidence I needed to stay clean and thanks to them I’ve been clean for 19 months now!
The fact that there were so many people that were in similar situations to myself was refreshing, as they understood my struggles and everyone was willing to listen and offer support.
Without the support of Double Impact, I doubt I would be sober, have a roof over my head or have the relationship with my children I do today. Double Impact gave me a purpose and a reason to keep moving forward.