The Double Impact Team
Double Impact’s vital work is carried out by a passionate and dedicated team of approximately 50 staff and 20 volunteers.
Over 40% of our staff team and 80% of our Senior Team have lived experience of addictions. Many of our staff team have graduated from our own recovery programmes. This mix of long-term and fresh personal experience of addiction helps us to keep our service users’ needs and experiences at the heart of everything we do. This is backed up by a range of practical methods through which we seek out and invite our service users’ input into our services.
Senior Management Team
- Graham Miller – Chief Executive Officer
- Stephen Youdell – Director of Operations
- Fiona Kelman – HR Manager
- Eleanor Youdell – Business Development Manager
- Stephen Bunting – Double Impact Academy Manager
- Dr Ira Unell – Chair
- Will Wakefield – Vice Chair and Treasurer
- Jess Barnett
- Steve Little
- Paul Pearson