We are currently working with Futures who are lead partner for a new project in D2N2 called Well for Work. This new and exciting programme will support disadvantaged participants across the region to tackle their barriers to work and move into paid and sustained employment through the short and focused interventions.
As part of this opportunity, Double Impact is seeking to recruit two Employment Navigators to engage with participants accessing our services and beyond to provide advice, guidance and support in order to achieve their employment goals. This will be achieved by effectively delivering short interventions, advice and personalised support to progress them participants into employment, self-employment, job search or basic skills.
The role has a degree of autonomy working to agreed project guidelines. The post holder will have a significant degree of freedom for decision making in the control and management of their caseload, maintaining external relationships and managing successful outcomes.
CONTRACT TYPE: FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL 31.12.2023
FULL TIME: 37 HOURS PER WEEK (MONDAY- FRIDAY) JOB SHARE CONSIDERED
SALARY: £23,500 PER ANNUM
LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM CITY
This post is partly funded by the European Social Fund
Successful applicants will:
- be self-motivated, inspirational and bring a level of infectious enthusiasm
- feel confident delivering employability on a one to one basis or in a group setting
- have excellent local knowledge of local support services and employment opportunities
- be able to build rapport quickly with others both internally and externally
- be able to motivate, inspire and encourage others to reach their potential and employment goals
- work well as part of a wider employment team
- have experience of working towards challenging targets
The application pack including a full job description can be downloaded HERE.
If you would like an informal chat about the position please contact Lisa Emmerson on 07702 252 728 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th June 2021 at 12 Noon
Double Impact embraces diversity and takes a pro-active approach to equality in services and employment. Registered Charity No. 1139865