Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until March 2023
Hours: Full Time (37 Hours per week) or Part Time 4 days per week (29.6 Hours)
Salary: £23,500 per annum (starting salary) Full Time Equivalent
Location: Nottingham City
(MIX OF HOME AND OFFICE WORKING)
(TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED AROUND THE LOCAL AREA)
Would you like a chance to give something back to the local community? Do you want to make a difference to our organisation and the communities of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire? If you do then read on ………..
We are currently working with Groundwork who are lead partner for the TNCF BBO Programme, Towards Work Strand. This exciting programme aims to combat the root causes of poverty, promote social inclusion, challenge long-term unemployment and empower socially excluded people. This project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
As a committed and motivated individual can you help us deliver the programme?
You will work directly with unemployed and economically inactive participants by effectively delivering a holistic, personalised support service, which empowers participants with the self-belief, skills, motivation and confidence to enable them to progress into employment, self-employment or further training/education. The successful candidate will facilitate a range of Employability and Personal Development Interventions for participants. You will plan and deliver learning & development interventions, evaluate and measure individual progress and impart guidance, knowledge and mentoring. You will play a pivotal role in helping individuals to overcome their fears and barriers and to develop their employability skills.
We are looking for someone who really wants to make a difference, is personable and can make positive connections with our participants and can move journeys forward in a considered, proactive and planned way.
The successful person must have:
- A proactive and forward thinking approach to work that is both positive, energetic and inspiring for participants and referring partners
- The ability to successfully network and generate new business (referrals) with a range of community organisations
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to write detailed and progressive Action Plans and case notes
- Excellent organisational skills
The successful person will ideally have:
- Previous experience of coaching, supporting and placing unemployed/ economically inactive people into employment, self-employment or FE/Training.
- Previous experience of effective case management
- The ability to negotiate and agree ‘SMART’ objectives
- Experience in giving constructive feedback and able to positively transform negative behaviours.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Local Labour Market and Education & Training providers
If you think you can make a difference then please get in touch.
The full job description can be downloaded below in the 'Downloads' section
The application pack can be downloaded in the 'Documents' section.
If you would like an informal chat about the position please contact Lisa Emmerson on 07702252728 or at email@example.com
Double Impact embraces diversity and takes a pro-active approach to equality in services and employment. Registered Charity No. 1139865
Closing Date: Monday, 25th October 2021 (12 Noon)